mercredi 18 juillet 2012

Another retro PWL single sensation from SAW fan Spencer !

I have first featured Spencer's tribute work on my blog a couple of years ago, when I have bought his first album What have I done that includes cover versions of Jason Donovan's Stock/Aitken/Waterman songs When I get you alone and She's in love with you as well as Erasure's Oh l'amour or Belvedere Kane's Never felt as good and Adam Rickitt's Make me believe in love.Now's the time for a comeback post as Spencer is releasing a brand new single produced by Pete Hammond, The quest for pop (it's what I love), with remixes by Matt Pop, and a forthcoming new album is on its way too and it will include another Jason Donovan S/A/W cover (Change your mind) as well as the Giorgio Moroder/Phil Oakey song Together in electric dreams ! Take a listen (and a look) at this new PWL tribute (Spencer travel thru time & PWL Studios and you can recognise tribute scenes from Kylie or Jason videos) and you can try to recognize the 80's popstars featured as cartoon characters... I LIKE IT !
Help yourself by downloading it on his homepage http://www.spencerofficial.com/music.cfm
All you need is a PayPal account !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire