mercredi 7 novembre 2007

Young Divas : episode 2... new member, new attitude

26/11/2007 will see the release in Australia of the Young Divas' 2nd album, New Attitude.

Just a couple of weeks after Ricki-Lee's solo album after her departure from the vocally talented quatuor, the girls, who have recruited a new member as Jessica Mauboy, another Pop Idol reject, are releasing a new collection of good old disco anthems and the albums looks BRILLIANT! Judge by yourself :

1. Got To Be Real, the Cheryl Lynn anthem
2. If I Can't Have You, the Bee gees disco gemm for Yvonne Elliman
3. Turn Me Loose, a song by Loverboy (who?)
4. I Can't Wait, a Stevie Nicks original
5. Jump (For My Love), a hit from the Pointer Sisters
6. Love Will Lead You Back, a stunning Diane Warren penned ballad that belonged to Taylor Dayne
7. Chain Reaction, the Diana Ross cult anthem
8. New Attitude, the disco hit from the 80's from Patti Labelle
9. I'm So Excited, another one from the Pointer Sisters that everybody know by heart
10. Tell It To My Heart, the first hit and global disco anthem of Taylor Dayne (again)
11. (Bonus Track) Dear Santa (Bring Me A Man This Christmas), ... a seasonal track, for the Christmas market / radio airplay, a Weather girls original, that looks like it could be Camp too and means the girls wish us all a happy christmas gay, sorry day

Sure this one will seem too short (only 11 tracks!) but the tracklisting makes me want to be very soon at the start of December when Mr. Postman will have brought me my imported CD from Oz'... It will be Christmas day!

BONUS : There is an iTunes bonus track 12 that is, like tell it to my heart, another song Kelly Llorenna previously covered, as it is Whitney Houston's I wanna dance with somebody. And it's ...fabulous!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire